Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tokens Of Appreciation Make the World Go Round





This is my new mission, to spread love and gratitude through all the lands....







It is called, Tokens Of Appreciation Make The World Go Round!











Tokens Of Appreciation Make The World Go Round!



I am making some tokens of appreciation and sending them in sets to my friends, who can then divide them up and send or give them to the people they appreciate, and so my readers here do not miss out I have made the virtual tokens (above) because you make my life so much more enjoyable, and I appreciate you.


I want as many people as possible to express appreciation to someone, and as many people to feel that they are loved, and valued in this world.




If you run out of tokens, or are so inclined, you can make your own, but remember to label them somewhere 'Tokens Of Appreciation Make The World Go Round' so that the mission spreads by word of mouth. Please keep in mind I would like them all to be structurally the same, so make your circles 10cm in diameter. It is also a good idea to make them plain on the back to allow dedications to be written on them. At the very least the person who receives them would like to know who each one came from.





I have made over 150 and decorated them in 2 days, and have sent them out in batches of 10 or 20 to special friends.




I would love for schools, craft groups, or individual crafters to make tokens if they wish, keeping to the original plan.



"We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end", Benjamin Disraeli.











3 comments:

Jace said...

This is a great idea. :) I can't participate just yet as I'm making stuff for my shop right now, but I'd love to do this later.

Starry said...

Yes sure, I hope it will be running for a long time, as it spreads from community to community. I have friends who will be joining in later for different reasons and one who has recently been widowed who will not feel like doing it yet, though I have given her her personal token from me as a way of supporting and loving her. I also have a supply of extra tokens if you would like me to send you some (you would stil need time to write on and distribute them so waiting might work best for you) either way, thanks for your supportive words.

mandy said...

Thank you Starry for sending me some of your wonderful creations..I was very touched indeed...
I think this is a wonderful idea and what a fantastic world this would be if everyone was like you...Sending you much love Starry...xxx