Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Newest Creations...


Talkin' Turquoise earrings.
This is the first time I've created with my turquoise beads, these combine both colour therapy and crystal healing. I love that this stone is also known as the 'friendship' stone. This radiates platonic and unconditional love, is an ancient symbol of prosperity, and was revered for its protective qualities. In colour therapy this colour is very balancing for the self esteem, helps express matters of the heart, and also helps envelope you in that unconditional love.
In my etsy store now.

Violets Are Blue, Necklace.
I made one of these for myself two or three years ago and people have asked for similar, so here it is, first in best dressed! This has a medley of blue, violet, purple, and silver grey beads.
In my etsy store now.
Unamed as yet, I'm thinking possibly California Zen for the necklace title.
Gorgeous beaded metal filigree button and dazzling leaf on a plated silver snake chain.
Will be available soon.



Miss Delicate Elegant earrings.
I love the dark note to these swarovski baroque drops and the vintage feel of the copper flower pieces.
In my madeit store now www.madeit.com.au/Starzyia


Sayonara Gypsy earrings.
Gorgeous mini chandelier earrings with tiny little green beads that glow lovely in the light, and a cloisonne bead in the middle.
Will be available in my etsy store, very soon.
And how are your creative efforts going? making anything interesting? made anything using my vintage postage stamps or yarn? I'd love to share your interesting work, so tell me about it!




8 comments:

Keona Hunter said...

I love the turquoise earrings! Very beautiful.

Starry said...

thank you, I really enjoyed making them and taking their picture.

Spiral said...

I always love your creations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Starry,
You always display your items beautifully, you really do a nice job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Starry,
My word you are quick. I noticed your name on my dashboard. Yes I have now got a blogger blog as well. I've only had it 3 days, so only 2 posts.LOL. Still trying to work things out.

Starry said...

thanks everyone, I hope you will enjoy my frolic through the weathers in my new creative venture as featured in my latest post.

CrochĂȘ Tudo de Bom said...

It's all very beautiful, love it all quite happy birthday ... your blog is divine Luciane

CrochĂȘ Tudo de Bom said...

It's all very beautiful, love it all quite happy birthday ... your blog is divine Luciane