Monday, November 1, 2010

Its Here... 20% OFF JEWELRY all November! Starry Girl by Starzyia


Its here! My Early Bird Christmas Sale.... save 20% off jewelry in both my etsy and madeit stores, for the entire month of November. As I wish to encourage early christmas shopping when I am less busy and the post office lines are shorter, no offer I make in December will beat this.

Most of this is newly listed stock and you can grab it at sale price! Please note that I only create one of each design.

Etsy shoppers: the listing prices have been cut by 20% on all stock marked ON SALE so you only need to pay the discounted price and shipping, no code word needed, and no waiting for me to send a discount refund. All items in my jewelry and earrings store sections are included in this sale.

Madeit shoppers: the prices have not been pre reduced, you will save 20% on the listing price of ALL items in store. Either pay with paypal and I will send your discount amount back as a paypal refund ASAP, or if you are an Australian resident and select to pay by cheque or money order I will send you a message asking you to pay the discounted price and shipping NOT the full price! Once again no code word needed!

I am happy to combine shipping if you order from both stores, the shipping will be recalculated and the excess refunded or discounted.

The far top image shows Diva Butterfly Earrings in my etsy store, these have a great vintage feel, but are a fresh handmade creation with plenty of sparkling bling.
The next image shows All Things Nice, lavender and violet beaded earrings, in the Madeit store www.madeit.com.au/Starzyia

Sweet Love Birds Roosting, the pink, Madeit store variation (I have a red pair in etsy)
you can keep track of my additions and notifications by following me on twitter, see button on right of page.
Happy shopping to you! I am thrilled to have bought my father's christmas gift this week, he is by far my hardest to buy for, a big relief to have found something great for him SSHHHH I can't say what it is!
Who is your most difficult person to shop for?


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love your Diva butterfly earings Starry. It has been so long since my family received a personal gift that if I gave them something personal, I would have to pick them up from the floor. Money rules these days and they simply put it towards having a wonderful Christmas.
So glad you are inspiring us with your beautiful creations.
Keep them coming my gorgeous friend xo

Starry said...

Thanks Chez.
I have a very small gift list these days, modest gifts for those closest including a couple of girlfriends. The best bit about the girlfriend gifts are they aren't expected - I'm not trapped in an 'Ive got to get them something because they get for me' mentality...