Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Venture! Yay for Artfire!


Well I have some news.... if you have enjoyed any of my posts on symbolic gift ideas.... I now have a store on artfire.com that sells only symbolic and meaningful gifts.... and each gift's qualities and inspirations are explained to help you find the perfect gift for the special people in your life.

I still operate on etsy, but if this concept is successful I may take it over to my etsy store too.

I will still post free symbolic gift guides here on my blog, but there will constantly be new gifts and meanings featured in the artfire store to tide you over between posts, and it may help you to see how to maximise the potential of your gifts.

My store address is www.starzyia.artfire.com

please come and visit me and tell me if you like the concept of the store.

One feature of artfire that may interest my Australian friends, you can come and purchase in Australian dollars, that's right there is built in currency converter so you can know exactly how much you are spending. The site also sells in US and other currencies as relevant to the individual buyer.




The meaning of the two creations featured here is explained in their store description.
I am still loading stock, and if you need something particular please contact me I love to custom create for people.
I will post a new symbolic gift guide here this week... stay tuned, and have a nice day!


2 comments:

Jace said...

Congratulations on your new venture!

I'm registered at Artfire too but haven't started selling there yet.

Starry said...

Hi Jace,
I was initially very excited with the new artfire store, but now think I will slowly transfer the stock over to etsy and run the whole concept from there. I actually wonder how I never thought of having this themed store there to begin with, it draws on every passion I have... perhaps that was too obvious for me to see!
All my etsy stock now carries descriptions of their meaning and purpose.