Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Most Beautiful Monday, sorry I'm late!


I like to make these posts on Monday, but I've been busy taking photos for my very dear friend, Diane, who lives in America, it is our dream she will one day come to Australia and join me on my walk around the river and lake at the end of my street. I have even created an album dedicated to her on facebook, called Diane's Daily Dose of Australia. Not sure whether these will inspire her or torture her, maybe a little bit of both.



I love this stark white path through the dark, bare trees, it looks even more like a fairy tale setting when its a grey or misty day, the section ahead curves and is flanked by black, leafless trees so I'm hoping to get some enchanting pics when I am not looking into the sun.


If you want to come to Australia, why not make the trip, the more the merrier... Oprah did it, why can't you?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Starry,
What lovely photo's, and the place looks so peaceful and relaxing, I'm sure if your showing your friend photo's like these, she would be hoping to get to OZ ASAP. :)

Starry said...

Hi Mags,
well after us talking and dreaming about it betweeen ourselves for a year or two, she finally said to her husband "I want to go to Australia" and bless him, he didn't argue... he absorbed. I know one day it will happen. Its the airfare that's the killer. I hope to visit her one day too.