Friday, December 17, 2010

I've Been Featured as Dusty Diva of the Week!


I'm so very lucky to be sharing my creative journey with some amazing, wonderful people, one of these is Samara a generous and talented etsy member from the far south of my state, Western Australia. As well as working full time and putting her heart and soul into her own creations, Samara regularly features a fellow Australian creator in her blog segment Dusty Divas. Its my humble honour to be featured this week, and I would love for you to come and read about the evolution of my business Starry Girl by Starzyia, and fully explore the blog for all the other exciting posts and please, check out this beautiful, talented lady's creations....

http://maddabling.blogspot.com/2010/12/friday-friends-dusty-divas-starry-girl.html

No comments: