Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Announcing: the Starzyia Birthday Club


I'm accepting new members now for the Starry Girl by Starzyia Facebook Birthday Club. Members receive a 15% discount in both my etsy and madeit shops during the month of their birthday.

To join, all you need to do is become a facebook fan of my business, and post a comment under the Birthday Club discussion telling me the month of your birthday. The code for claiming your discount is mentioned in the discussion, you can come back and refresh your memory any time.

You don't need to tell me your age, just your birth month will do!

Find my facebook page via the box on the right hand side of this blog, click the like button if you aren't already a fan, and then open the discussion tab, and post your comment telling me your birthday month.... as easy as that!

Hopefully I will be wishing many of you a happy birthday in 2011, when the club discounts begin in January!

2 comments:

Jace said...

A great idea, Starry! Wishing you lots of success with it. :)

Starry said...

thanks Jace. Merry Christmas to you and I hope you can fit in some quality reading time.