Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Enchanting Etsy Finds


Every day should be enchanting, wonderful, truly worth living, no matter what you have going on in your life, find the magic and you will endure with joy. Here are some of my favourite enchanting handmade items...


The top image shows the necklace Magic of Home by Australian etsy seller jewelflyt, I love the feeling of nostalgia for home depicted inside this witches' hat pendant.






I find these earrings by beautyspot bring me great serenity, but also awe for the simple beauty, and remind me of the wonderful symbolic meaning of deciduous trees which denote harmony in nature.






The robin's nest terrarium necklace by WoodlandBelle is made to order, and is part of the seller's star line up of beautiful terrarium necklaces.






Blackberry Patch necklace by MySelvedgedLife, one of my very favourite etsy sellers, and so hard to pick just the one creation from this shop.





And from fellow Australian seller sageandmage I had to include the ritual potion, but you should check out her sacred jewelry and other offerings today (if you have not already, and hey if you have, why not do it again!)




***


More of my favourites can be viewed on my profile page at etsy!








4 comments:

Cheryl said...

'Every day should be enchanting, wonderful, truly worth living, no matter what you have going on in your life'......
Love these words Starry and also the many 'finds' you have shared with us.
Loving thoughts of you and your precious creations my friend lol xo

Mags118 said...

Hi Starry,
You certainly have found some wonderful items. There are some people that can definitely work magic with their hands, including you as well, I think they are all wonderful.

Starry said...

Hi Chez, of course these words appeal to you, you are one of my greatest teachers for this lesson!

I am so lucky to have the people who inspire me in my life, and incredibly they see inspiration in me too, what a blessing!

Thinking positive thoughts for you, xoxox Starry

Starry said...

Hi Mags,

I'm so glad you like them, I really think they are so beautiful and original. And your kind words about my own offerings are always encouraging to me.
Thank you.